Thursday 6 February 2020

There Is No Language Without LOVE

My name is Umay, from Turkey. Well I have been in Lithuania for 23 days. I choose Lithuania  because when I was a child I played "map game".  I travelled city to city,swam sea/ocean, flew country to country. But I was cold even when I saw Lithuania/norten ciuntries. I wanted to force myself in making my decision. I wanted to go out of my comfortzone. Well, finally I am here :) Before when I came here my expactation was that here is really cold and snowly Vilnius. I saw just -1 degree, bad for humanity/our world, good for me!
After seven days when I came here I joined on arrival trainning in Trakai. We stayed amazing place middle of the forrest. I tasted very delicious meal. In training day, we walked nearly 18 km. It was hard but beautiful at the same time.
I am working in the kindergarden. This place especially accept disavantages familys childrens. When I go to kindergarden, I feel happiness everytime. Because I see there is no language without love. If you can't understand people you should just smile :) In my 3th day one girl gave me "my first present". :)  She draw me with hearts. That moments is very important for me. One day we made Turkish old traditional art: ebru. Children admire the movement of color on the water. This art attract a lot of attention from children.
I think whoever has this opportunity should join ESC. Come and discover new world.




No comments:

Post a Comment