Saturday 7 November 2020

Cappadocia made me feel that I was in a fairy tale

Hello guys,  welcome to my second blog. I am so glad that I can share with you all these experiences, these amazing moments from my journey , which are unforgettable.

I will tell you today about my wonderful trip to Cappadocia, a place that left me breathless, speechless and made me believe that dreams can come true.  In fact, I had never even dreamed of being here, I had only heard that this place existed but I never had the courage to believe that one day my feet would step on this magical land. The great adventure started in the morning, too early for me but not for the balloons that were already in the sky. We are in the city of Göreme, in Central Anatolia, a city that convinces you that you are somewhere far from everything that means reality. When you will look around, you will have the impression that you are dreaming, because everything around you is too beautiful for the reality in which we live. So actually what we can see around us it’s a landscape sculpted by erosion with a succession of mountain ridges, valleys and pinnacles known as “fairy chimneys” or hoodoos and for sure balloons, a lot of balloons. For a few tens of minutes we admired the enchanting landscape and after we went to the next location. 

And from the enchanting reality outside we thought we should get back on our feet, so we went practically underground, having the chance to visit the incredible Kaymakli Underground City, a place that let you to discover the world of civilizations before us. After that, we took courage and on our own feet we climbed  on the top of Uçhisar Castle, a place that offers you an incredible panorama of the surroundings. And finally, as Cappadocia is called ,,the land of beautiful horses”, we stopped at a horse farm where we could admire these beautiful creatures.  For sure, the day finished with an amazing sunset, personally the most beautiful that I have seen in my life, here so far away from my home and all my reality.

These were the main places that I wanted to share with you guys,  incredible locations that are worth to visit and which can offer you ,,fairy tale” moments.

Finally I just want to remember you a little thing : The chance to travel, to know new cultures and to discover people which are coming from different backgrounds, build us as human beings. Just have the courage and start on this path!

With love,

Anca Elena 


No comments:

Post a Comment