Friday 19 July 2019

Hello Everyone!


Firstly, I just want to say something about Branesti, yes when I arrived Branesti I surprised because  Branesti is small city even like a village but people are so cool, you can find whatever you want, there are a lot of vehicles from Branesti to Bucharest. That’s why it’s not difficult. I love my  dormitory, people are helpful. There are a lot of students living in our dormitory. You can speak with them. Actually when I wanted to attend this project, my first interest was to practice English more. But when I saw students I love them, for that reason I was also happy with the students I have meet. If I will talk about visiting, definitely you should see old town. And there are a lot of cities in Romania you can go as Brasov, Sibiu, Constanta.
I’m so glad for this project, I loved Branesti.


No comments:

Post a Comment