Wednesday 17 April 2019

The second blog from Latvia


The second month in Daugavpils was calmer than the first month. The works were less and we had a lot of time to travel. 
I traveled to Vilnius and joined Erasmus + meeting. I met with the other coordinators. They said that the badges will be in ESC projects. The badges will be given according to the activities done by coordinators and volunteers.I traveled a little in Vilnius. When I come back to Daugavpils I prepared to go to Sweden. 

Sweden is an interesting country. 
Firstly I couldn't meet locals to much. Most of the people came from other countries. I was hosted by one Swedish guy and one Hawaiian guy. The Swedish guy knows Turkish and the Hawaiian guy has rabbits. It was very stance experience for me. Other things for Sweden that you can not find on Internet are:
1. The Sweden has very good atmosphere outside of old city. 
2. The residences are built in unique type of wood and rock formation for Sweden.
3. The architecture was very good and all homes are in good condition. The home types are very interesting. 

4. Also the city in light people wake up at 10 am according to Turkey  (it means that they wake up on light) and street lights are very bright. Therefore you can not see any difference between midnight and night.They spend to much money to lighting. 





I spend most of time walking in Sweden. I visited a lot of museums and saw a lot of seashore's view. For food I ate chocolate all of the time because it was tasty and cheap.


No comments:

Post a Comment