Thursday 7 March 2019

Awakening by Training



İt is only  my second month in Vilnius as volunteer but I already feel that many things have been changed. I feel more stronger despite all of  difficulties.  First, even it's only november, it's not autumn anymore. Weather is very strong and already I have seen first snow here.
Last week I had arrival training in Trakai.  I have meet with many friends and I could see beautiful Trakai. I spend quite good time.  I realize more thing about my aims and my personality.
The and made my aims in order and I decided to focus volunteering more, ignore all problems which is only make me more stressful.
Only after a short time I just realized that how is impossible. I am talking about my problematic flatmate. She was medicine before than coming as volunteer to here and I dont know how this accident happen and one sycophant would success to be volunteer but it was very hard 2 month for all of my flatmates. 


She was the person that fed with debate and impoosible agree at one point. İf you try to be friend she will push you to depresif with talking about suicide all time.  İf discuss she will threaten with burning punishing and  throwing from window. İf you ignore her she will ignore you more. Screaming during the night, leave dishes, stole foods, capture washing machine and wifi…
After our last fight me and my another flatmate decided that it is impossible and very dangerous to live with her, we just booked a hostel and left our house with suitcases.
When we were completely homeless our organization  understood the seriousness of the situation and  decided to send her back to the country.
Finally she is not  here anymore and organization finish her volunteering. I would like to just talk about it and make aware  of you all .  I hope it  will not happen again and nobody  will have this kind of problems again. 
Time passing very fast here. Days become very short. Around 3.pm weather getting dark and weather is super frozen.  I am happy that my wrinkles will appear less and I hope I  looking  more  dynamic with my red face. 
I really get used to children at school and even at weekends I am missing them a lot. Now I am making more activity with them such as reading book, cooking activity and after school activity. And its makes me extremely happy. We start to sing christmas songs and same activity about christmas. I can not really travel nowadays because of cold so I have more time for children.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment