Tuesday 5 March 2019

Romania Days


Hey everybody, my name is Leyla. Grown by Education is my second EVS project. First one was in Latvia for 2 months. I love kids that’s why I choice with youth projetcts. How is my Romania adventure? It’s unexpected for me because I had many prejudice. Family and friends tried to stop me but I won as always. So I learn many things about Romanians, Romanians culture&language, history, lifestyle… People is very kindly, helpful and habitant. But of course some persons are little bit old fashion(style). Still you will enjoy in Romania, I guarantee.
You should come to visit Romania, definitely.
A couple of my projects pictures below:

Cultural exchange; Romanian and Turkish language.

Sometimes nobody can guess what you drew. :)

We danced as a Romanian!
  

With Romanian coordinator and Turkish volunteers… Tasted fresh local Romanian beers and cheese.

Visited Brasov with Couchsurfing friend. You can meet with international travelers and discover around!





No comments:

Post a Comment