Thursday 7 March 2019

Growing Up by Education


Hello guys, It’s me 22 years old Nesrin who came to Romania as a volunteer. My 2 months experience in Romania wasn't just about working on my project. It was life changing, adventurous and ful of joy. Being volunteer here gave me the chance to see the world and understand it better. I learnt a lot thing from this bittersweet experience. If you ask me to give you an advice, it would be to leave your comfort zone and start doing things that will help you to change your perspective and life quality.
After coming to this country we know nothing about, we’ve met great people and visited some historical places together. The times we spend together are very precious.

And here our cute, lovable students from "Pamfil Seicaru" High School at Ciorogarla, which is very close to the capital Bucharest. Our project is basically about developing the knowledge and skills of kids.
We talked about culture, delicious foods and various beauties of Turkey. We also mentioned about long history of Turkey.
We had many activities with teachers and curious volunteers and we enjoyed so much!
Also throughout my project, i faced a lot of challenges and i manage to find solutions to these problems. It has boosted my confidence level. 
The amazing thing about EVS is this intercultural experience that played a key part in defining myself and my goals. We need to act more because the world needs youths who believe in their hopes and actions. Youths who believe their contributions can make this world a better place through the little things. 
Guys, if you haven't done any of global volunteer, I really recommend you to join one!

No comments:

Post a Comment