Thursday 7 March 2019

Hello from Romania!

Hey!
This is the first month of EVS in Romania. It is Mutlu speaking, bine ati venit to my blog.
I am in Braneşti with YOUth EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT project.
So far we have met with the Romanian culture, explored the town and got used to live in here which i am really happy about. We have been doing some classes with some highschool and it is such a great experience for me to have with youngsters of another culture as I am 19 years old youngster.
If you are reading this and hesitating to participate in project, please don’t and do as your heart tell you to do not your brain. This project will help you a lot in so many ways as you will develop yourself and build self-confidence along with some other good stuff :P.
I will also be here next month so i don’t want to show all my cards on this one. So i will see you on my next blog. Be still ‘till then!
With whole my respect…
Mutluhan HAMZAOĞLU

No comments:

Post a Comment