Friday 8 March 2019

Almost 5th month in Vilnius - EVS


Hello Everyone;
Weather is still cold and days are very short. But this doesn't prevent you from traveling. İn this part firstly I want to talk about my Warsaw/Poland trip! We found very cheap bus ticket for weekend to Warsaw. İt was only 6 euros for 2 way. İt was super cold but still nice. We took the bus on Friday night and early in morning we were in Warsaw. We had little city tour, it was full of Christmas lights and a  huge Christmas tree. Even if we walked all the day, still there were many beautiful places to see. 
About project: after Christmas, I changed  my class. Before I was going to classroom 2 and now I am going upstairs to classroom 1. Now I have new children who, even if I know them it's new experience  and also challenge to work with them. 
İn school, we had training with all teachers about Montessori Education System and now I do not even give presentation to children about some activities. I can give same basic presentations to children and it's seems like little step to being more teacher than volunteer. 
EDA KORKMAZ - VILNIUS

No comments:

Post a Comment