Thursday 13 June 2019

Titas, our new EVS volunteer


Hello Everyone!
I'm Titas, 18 years old. I'm a new EVS volunteer at IYACA. I was born in Lithuania/ Alytus, I lived in Lithuania for 16 years, and then for 2 years I live in Germany. In Lithuania, I graduated from a music school playing guitar being my department. 
I'm really interested in Sport, Music, and Travel. I also like to communicate with people who are from another country, because I think that when you speak with different people you are getting new experience and start understanding their traditions. I am really interested to find young people activities, because I think these day's young people are sitting at home too much, playing video games and they're losing their connections with other human being, so my goal is to take youngsters out from home and make them happy being outside and communicating with people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment