Friday 31 May 2019

Hello Everyone


It has already been the last month of my EVS journey and I am wondering how can time flies that quick. To remind myself quickly, I am a volunteer in Athens, Greece. I am here since December and my task is to give English Classes and Creative Classes for refugee and migrants children. It is going on very well. At the beginning, I must admit that I was a bit scared because neither I, nor the children speak common language. We started our lessons with zero knowledge of English and now, you cannot imagine how we improved. We are continuing improving each day and it’s amazing to see how eager they are to learn and share. It’s even more amazing the relationship of them between each other.

Except from the tasks and volunteering, it’s great to pass time in Greece. There are many places to visit and I am trying to create some time for travelling. Last month, I have been travelling around Italy since it’s very easy to find cheap flights from Athens. This time, I hope to visit the islands and villages close to Athens. The weather started to be nice so, it’s the time to enjoy the Greek islands. One sad thing is that Greece is very expensive when I compared with other EU countries in terms of food and clothing. Here you can find some photos related to my EVS experience. 


Have a nice day to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment