Tuesday 27 June 2017

The Beginning of the End. Chapter II

Hello once again fellow readers. Tomorrow is the last day of my EVS project. Many things happened during these 2 months and I am already awaiting to once again see the beautiful forests and lakes back at home.
Before I go home I want to say that I have found the best place in Turkey. And yes you can easily guess it if you have read the previous entry. The magical place is called Kapadokya. I knew it in my heart that I would love the place even before going there. So when I finally was there I felt peace and tranquility as everything was as I imagined and even more.
Of course I did not do and see everything in Kapadokya as it is quite a big
area but the time I spent there was really great. Though for some odd reason I did not see any balloons during my visit but oh well what can I say. As usually not everything will be mentioned here as it would take too much space and no one really wants to read a long boring wall of text haha.

Mostly I explored Göreme and Uçhisar which are both really nice. Not only the scenery is majestic and really unique what I also liked about Kapadokya was the atmosphere. I felt like in some sort of a different universe. Especially I felt like that during the night as there was a mixture between the darkness of the night and the illuminating light from various objects in the streets, on the trees and so on. Truly majestic experience. Words and even pictures will never show what an amazing place Kapadokya is. So I will just leave it like that. If you ever have the chance go there.
To sum up everything that happened is difficult and easy at the same time if that makes sense to you. Not everything was as I hoped for and not everything was easy. But I can say that I found what I was looking for. Maybe it was revealed to me in different and unexpected ways but I guess that's just how life is. Thank you for reading and all the best.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment