Monday 23 November 2015

Wroclaw : Part II - POLONYA AGH

There and back again… The city where you might find your peace : Wroclaw.
One year ago, when I decided to explore whole around the Poland, I visited Wroclaw for 3 days. During those days, I have found many interesting places to take nice photos, had unforgettable memories with my host family and tasted local meals from restaurants in Wroclaw. Honestly, I was the one who fell in love with the atmosphere. But I must put a comma to that beloved city due to my back road to Turkey.

Just after one year, luckily, I found an opportunity to live – work as an EVS Volunteer in Wroclaw. ‘Semper Avanti’ approved my application, to make me one of them in the office, working places. That EVS programme aimed to work for European integration, human rights and spesific workshops which intend to inspirate youth’s mind and make them more international. Thus, I am capable of do those missions through motivate my team-mates in Semper Avanti. Here I came, to enlight new minds! 
In November 6th, I arrived to Wroclaw. Ambiance of office is better than I expected. Honestly, friendship and discipline of my collegues make this place more calm. Although I got lost three times in my first week, nowadays I am able to find wherever I would like to go.Tram systems, public buses… Transportation in Wroclaw is really useful for everyone. Even the nights, you might take some buses and traims. That is cool! Our “Urbancard” is perfect! You do not need to validate tickets or that card whenever you take any bus or tram.
Besides, I have already learnt some Polish when I was an Erasmus student in Bialystok. Personally, I tried my best to practice that with my Polish friends during one year but still would like to improve it. Here in Semper Avanti office, we have Polish lessons with “nauczyciel Kasia” and I am really glad to participate those lessons. Day by day, speaking Polish in many cases will contribute me to improve that “trudny” language for sure. But I’m the stubborn one. I will learn this language as much as I can. I must say :“If Polish is an ocean, I am the Americo Vespucci…”
Since I arrived this city, I am really happy to discover that city. Many nice restaurants, pubs and clubs are serving good service. Wroclaw fulfilled with students, so that’s why more live than small cities where I have been before. Hence, I am glad to be here again one more time…

“ New adventures shall not expect,

You must be the one who follow them…”

No comments:

Post a Comment