Saturday 7 September 2019

Unforgettable experience

Hello!
I’m writing this blog a bit too late, but still I want to tell you about my experience in August.So I were participating in LOCALinternational project for 10 days. It was amazing experience and I never thought that can be so amazing to travel with different culture, religion people and even then when you see them for first time in your life. We started in Ankara. As you know I’m already in Ankara for 4 Months, I thought that I have seen lot of places in this city and I tried so many traditional food, but that were not true. Big Thanks for this project because I saw so many amazing places where you can spend your free time, where you can taste different type of food, in this city where I will have to be for 7 Months more, also I learned so many things about Turkey and another countries. Next city were Kahramanmaraş. We traveled to this city by bus, so it was so long trip. It was my first time to be in this side of Turkey. And what can I only say, this city have incredible nice view, with amazing mountains all around the city, so actually when you are in Kahramanmaraş you can feel that you staying in big hole of mountains and its amazing feeling for people who love nature. Next city were Gaziantep. So in this side of Turkey, if you love food you MUST come here and taste all things what they have, also Gaziantep as you know is very popular because of the ice cream. Maybe you have seen in social media when ice cream workers playing with people who want to buy ice cream and yes I saw it by my eyes, you can’t imagine how funny was that. And our last stop were Istanbul. In this city I have been before, but I didn’t had a time to visit historical places, and this time we visited so many museums, churchs, mosques and it was amazing. And you know its kind a hard to describe feeling by words when you being in historical places which ones were builded more then 500 years ago, and you can touch that history by your hands, which one were so important to build these days buildings. In this project I met amazing people, with some of them we get in really good friendship. And because of all this experience I have to say again big THANK YOU for people who were organized this Project.
I’m not good writer, and it’s very hard for me to write blogs, but still I made it. Maybe I didn’t wrote lot of things, but sometimes to describe feelings by words it’s not possible. I hope you liked it. See you next time J

 




No comments:

Post a Comment