Saturday 23 May 2020

Second Months in Lithuania

Hello people from Lithuania!!
Two months already pass, even during the Corona time is still so fast. I think I used to live in Lithuania day by day. İt’s maybe about creating a new comfort zone. The great thing I learn during the quarantine is to not complain about anything, because ı saw that yes it might be isolation but people still can create something and it’s possible to make time is useful. During this time I start to wrote Erasmus project and make the work effective remotely.

Besides, during this month I have visited many beautiful natural places in beautiful Vilnius. Spending time in the nature make the person more relax and happy for my opinion.
Lastly, situation in Lithuania getting normal day by day. Number of Covid-19 cases nowadays very low. (5-9) hopefully by starting summer life will be more enjoyable and normal here. Also ı read on the news that Latvia and Estonia borders will reopen in 15th March. Maybe I can go there and start again to explore new places…


See you next month !
All the Best
Servet Avcı

No comments:

Post a Comment