Friday 1 November 2019

How Time Flies



I didn’t understand how is it possible. How could 2 months pass? Is it real? I can’t still believe. I don’t want to believe.Let’s come, I m going to tell you my last month.I said that time is running out. Probably it cause my friend environment. Because everyone got used to each other and I don’t want to leave anyone. We are able to share much things, because everyone is volunteer here in my environment. So everyone is kind each other, three of my friends have a project in May and everyone try to help them for the project. I like this atmosphere because volunteer’s spirit is to help. Nobody hesitate to take on responsibility. Everybody asks how can I help you. I m so lucky about friends.
Last month I made so many activity. We brought a doctor who professional in her field. She gave the children personal care lesson. I think this course should be given for every person who passes from childhood to adolessence. I prepared exam for children and in a short time I understood what it means to be a teacher.
We also have activities outside the office . 2 weeks ago, we went to Širvintos which is a small town. We made a presentation about evs to young people there. Everyone of there listened very carefully. At the same time, we played energies games. Interest and attendance were very high and there were so many curious teenagers. We hope we got able to benefit to young brothers and sisters.
Towards end of the month, I had an arrival training. Arrival training is an activity carried out by national agency, which is away from the city life for new volunteer who came to the country for 3 days, meeting both other volunteers and directing their future project. I lived wonderful experience. We hiked 15 km in the forest, got the sauna and jumped to cold lake. It was amazing. The events were about exchanging ideas. I obtained very useful information for my project and met very sweet people. We have already planned a trip :)


No comments:

Post a Comment