Friday 29 July 2016

Let the Summer Begins

Let the summer begins…
It’s been already 7 months since I arrived to beloved city Wroclaw. Many experiences have been gained, many memories have been shared and still go on within EVS soul! Indeed, warmness of the folk and summer makes me more inspirated and dedicated to volunteering nowadays!!


During those sunny days, we explore Wroclaw as much as we can. Besides, due to our mid-term training I and my dear friend Özgür went to Torun on the beginning of the June. That was such a lovely city!! We shall not forget the memories (even lack of the hot water for four days) on mid-term training! Exploring the city games, historical informations, personal developments through workshops and our friendship athmosphere made those days unforgettable. Especially, I had really terrible experiences with kayaking before but this time… %200 funny!!



Whenever I back to Wroclaw, I have already realized that I will miss Torun for sure. At the same time, sun of Wroclaw greetings me most of the time. Therefore, I start to rent bike and cycling for two weeks. I remember my old days, when I was crazy about cycling. Now, I feel like the old Turkic man who ride a horse while I am cycling the bike within blowing winds on my hairs… Whenever you visit Wroclaw, I strongly recommend you to rent a bike and feel the freedoom on the perfect diciplined traffic jam.



Lastly, EUROCup2016 story have been finished for Poland but really, for the next tournament, I will come to any Polish city for have fun by screaming “Polskaaa bialy czerwonyyyyy”! Poles are incredible football fans!


Dear friends – followers – subscribers…

If you would like to visit Wroclaw, please arrange your travel around 10-20th of June. You will not regret for your decision! ;)

Best regards,

Umut Ahmet Taşkın – Wroclaw / Poland.



No comments:

Post a Comment