Saturday 15 August 2020

Half of the way ! (Servet)


After three months of isolation, my project is in the half way and I am in my fourth month already. We were talking with my friend and she said “quarantine was long as a time period but it was like passed very fast because everyday was same of yesterday“. I think yes she was right actually, when I think about it now it seems it was passing so fast…



After that I talked with my mentor and we decided for me to join a summer camp in Roma center. I had very valuable time with kids in there, we organize with them various type of activities. I was feeling so good because I can see the happiness in their eyes 😊


Also month of June was so fast for me because I had many different activities after quarantine. Let me start from beginning 🙂 after Lithuania lifted the isolation I directly bought I ticked and went to visit my friend in Klaipeda District, it is in Lithuania and very cute city nearby Baltic sea. We had great time there with him, a lot of adventure. During our trip also we decided to have small
Europe trip once the situation get more normal :))

We went with our group to the zoo, animal shelter, fun fair and we organize hip-hop workshop with them. We create a rap song end of this activity

End of the camp I needed to say goodbye because the organization was going to close for a summer break. İt was the hardest moment for me because we had already emotional connection with majority of them. I hope we could see each other again.

As always said; happiness is only real when it shared ….

See you next month and stay healthy …
Regards,

Servet Avcı

No comments:

Post a Comment