Tuesday 22 March 2016

WrocLOVE

It's been almost four months... Time passed so fast! Luckily, we got good memories to remember, nice photos to make those moments immortal... On this article, I would like to share some of my precious moments which I got during my EVS programme in Wroclaw.


I have mentioned on my previous article, I am organizing Turkish Course in Wroclaw. Indeed, attendance were much more than I expected. It's kind of social media effect. Through some photoshop images, I guess, I promoted affectively (as much as I can). Thus, I have really nice students on Level 1.
Besides, I and my Turkish friends on Semper Avanti, organized Turkish Cultural Evening. It included country presentation, food serving, playing our traditional instrument and singing our traditional song with Turkish Course students, in the end, I give Turkish course certificates to my dear students. Most proudful moment ever!!


On Semper Avanti, everything is going well. I'm really glad to be their volunteer. I got initiative on promoting our Facebook page : "Multicultural Language Cafe". And, after some promotion, we did really good job! Nowadays, I'm still learning Polish. It's really hard but I can communicate with everybody. Even I can present my cultural presentations to children on Polish. That makes me feel super!


Lastly, yesterday I was guest in one of the famous radio channel in Wroclaw : Radio RAM. We had such a nice time during the broadcast. It was about Turkish culture and our activities here. In that beautiful city, weather is getting better, thus, I am happier than before.I hope, during that month we will have more sun here, then.... Travel time! I will share my travel experiences as well..


For now, that's all I want to say : Take care of you. Best wishes to all, dear readers-followers! :)

UMUT AHMET TAŞKIN

No comments:

Post a Comment